Lesley Snow Blanks received her B.A. degree from Texas A & M University. She earned her M.A. in Psychology from Stephan F. Austin University. She became a full-time instructor at Wharton County Junior College in 2006. Ms. Blanks teaches General Psychology, Human Growth and Development, Learning Framework, Social Psychology, and Human Sexuality.
MWF: 9:50 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
TR: 8:20 a.m. – 9:20 a.m. and 12:05 p.m. – 1:05 p.m.
- Psychology 1300 - Learning Framework
- Psychology 2301 - Introduction to General Psychology
- Psychology 2306/Sociology 2306 - Human Sexuality
- Psychology 2314 - Life-span Growth and Development
- Psychology 2315 - Psychology of Adjustment
- Psychology 2319/Sociology 2326 - Social Psychology
- WCJC Home Page
- WCJC Online Database
- American Psychological Association
- Association of Psychological Science
- Society for Industrial/Organizational Psychology