Dr. Waters received her B.S. in Animal Science, and a M.S. and Ph.D. in Reproductive
Physiology from Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas. While pursuing her
advanced degrees, she was a teaching assistant and assistant lecturer for a senior
level reproductive physiology course.
Dr. Waters has extensive work experience in the biological field with Krug Life Sciences, Inc., as a Scientist, with Baylor College of Medicine as a Research Associate and as an Assistant Professor, and with Wyle Laboratories, Inc., as a Senior Scientist. All were government-contracted positions assigned to support the Cardiovascular Laboratory at NASA Johnson Space Center. She pursued research interests focusing on the effect of spaceflight on the regulation of blood pressure in astronauts as well as gender differences on the regulation of blood pressure. Dr. Waters became a full-time faculty member at WCJC in 2006. She has taught Human Anatomy & Physiology I and II as well as General Biology I.
- Ph. D., Physiology of Reproduction, Texas A&M University
- M.S., Physiology of Reproduction, Texas A&M University
- B.S., Animal Science, Texas A&M University
- BIOL 2401 Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- BIOL 2402 Human Anatomy and Physiology II
- BIOL 1406 General Biology I
Supplemental class material will be available by accessing Blackboard.